Terms of service
When writing these terms, we really struggled to find a tone that didn't sound cold and corporate. We don't like legal mumbo jumbo anymore than you guys. We do our best to treat our players with respect, the same way we want to be treated as well. Unfortunately, the world is a complicated place, so in order to make these terms as simple as possible, we followed the same design principle we use for our games, by keeping text as short as possible. As much as we want to provide a reason for each and every single term, we thought it was better to keep them easy to understand.
The Terms were last updated on the 1st of July 2023.
The Terms set out here do not change any legal rights you have under the law that applies to you. Even if something in this agreement seems to go against those rights, your legal rights still stand.
We may change these Terms and will notify users inside the Game. By continuing to use the Services after changes are made, you accept the new Terms.
We own all rights to the Services, including intellectual property rights, and grant you a non-exclusive, fully-revocable, limited license to use them. Any rights not mentioned in this agreement belongs to Us.
Service interruptions may occur due to maintenance or issues beyond our control, and we can't guarantee uninterrupted access. We bear no liability for any service delay or disruption.
We may change the Services, potentially affecting access to certain features. You are responsible for ensuring your system can accommodate these updates.
We reserve the right to discontinue any or all of the Services at any time, with or without notice.
While playing the Game, you might acquire virtual items, unlock features or access content (collectively, "Virtual Items"), such as expansion packs, cosmetics, achievements or any other content that isn't immediately available for new accounts, by purchasing them with real money or other means. You're granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable revocable, limited right license to use the Virtual Items in the game, but not ownership of them. We reserve the right to change or remove any Virtual Item.
Sales are final and refunds will be issued at our discretion, unless otherwise required by applicable law or Platform policies.
If you choose to provide us with any ideas, suggestions, or materials (collectively, "Feedback"), you also grant us an unlimited, non-revocable right to use your Feedback without restriction, compensation, or attribution.
Code of Conduct
- Play the Game in any context, including public settings and tournaments.
- Record the game and share those recordings with anyone, including on online ad-monetized video services like YouTube.
- Create derivative work that uses official artwork after given written permission by Us.
You may not:
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile any part of the Services.
- Distribute, license, transfer, or sell any part of the Services.
- Market, rent or lease any part of the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise.
- Incorporate the Services or any part thereof into any other product.
- Use automated scripts, AI, software, code or systems to interact with the Services.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination.
- Crate material that may expose Us, the Services or its users to any harm or liability.
Limitation of liability
To the extent that it is permissible by applicable law, our liability to you for any kind of loss is limited to the total amount paid by You to Us in the last 6 months prior to the loss.
Class action waiver
You agree not to be part of any group lawsuits or group arbitrations related to the game, service, or these Terms.
Final word from the founders
With all of that said, if you think you have been wronged or that we have made a mistake, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know. To the best of our abilities, we will try to solve any conflicts you may have with us or the game. If you have unrelated issues, then we are happy to provide a shoulder to cry on, but there are probably more qualified people to call for help.